Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sinful - Pink Glitter

Well, I'm pretty sure you can guess what this is from the name, hmm? This is Sinful Pink Glitter. I am layering it on top of yesterday's mani (Sinful Fusion Neon) because I am just lazy.
If you've seen Hottie or Nail Junkie, or I-forgot-what-the-orange-one-is-named, you've seen Pink Glitter. This is a super sheer pink jelly with pink glitter and larger, round holographic glitter. I had a heck of a time getting good nail photos of this - I wish I had a chance to take pictures during the day. If I still have this on this weekend I'll do it then.
This shows a little better the glitter in the bottle but doesn't do much for on the nail.
This one shows the glitter on the nail a little better, but not as good as I'd like.

This is two coats of Pink Glitter and a coat of Seche Vite.... over everything I had on yesterday. It did tone down the neon-ness of Fusion Neon just a touch, but not really that noticeable.

Pink Glitter is jam-like in consistency, and that's OK, because it was really easy to control and get even glitter distribution. Sinful cremes are pretty terrible in their application, but they sure as heck can do a fantastic glitter, and this is definitely a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment