Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nina Ultra Pro - Grin and Berry It

Today I have Nina Ultra Pro's Grin and Berry It. I found this in a summer neon display at Sally and I earlier compared it to the Color Club Electro Candy collection and found most of them to be close but no dupe.
Grin and Berry It is a bright neon with green shimmer. It is more vibrant and opaque than its Electro Candy cousin, Ultra Violet. I had a hard time capturing the green flash in this.
I finished with this way too late to get a sun photo, so here is an indoor photo with flash, outside the lightbox.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Nina Ultra Pro Grin and Berry It (4 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Application was pretty good. It is a little on the thin and runny side but not too hard to control. It is a neon and dries matte, and because it's so thin drag was a little bit of a problem. Cleanup was simple.

I was originally going to wear Zoya Katy tonight, but I got a call from friends who wanted to go out for dinner. By the time I got home I knew I wasn't going to have time for a Zoya mani to try so I switched to something else. I'll wear Katy tomorrow.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment