Tuesday, August 17, 2010

L.A. Colors - Magnetic Force

Today I have L.A. Colors Magnetic Force. I picked this up at a Dollar Tree. I noticed as I was taking these out of the package that there are no labels on the bottles, so I hacked it:

Magnetic Force is a coral color with gold shimmer. I had a hard time capturing both the color and the shimmer.
Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color: L.A. Colors Magnetic Force (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

Here are some miscellaneous photos where I tried to capture the color and the shimmer:

Application for Magnetic Force was very, very nice. This was almost a two coater. The gold shimmer reminds me a lot of a coral Custom Kicks. Consistency was a tad on the thick side but it wasn't too bad at all.

I picked up a few others from this collection at the same time I picked up Magnetic Force. I hope the other polishes are are as pretty as this one!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment