Thursday, August 19, 2010

Claire's - Peaceful/Confident mood polish

Today I am wearing Claire's Mood polish in Peaceful/Confident.
This is a teal/blue creme. Teal seems to be the "warm" color.
I worked at home today, so I got to take sun photos, too.
Basecoat: Gelous (1 coat)
Color: Claire's Mood Polish Peaceful/Confident (3 coats)
Topcoat: Out the Door (1 coat)

Application actually wasn't too terrible. This polish dries matte, so I had to be careful with drag. If I had waited longer between coats or used a thicker second coat I might have gotten away with two coats. When I went to get my bottle of Out the Door I pulled out my bottle of Northern Lights and decided to wear that, too.
This is what it looks like when you buy it. All the glitter congregates at the bottom of the bottle.

The bottle says "shake it up!". You actually have to shake this pretty vigorously to get it to mix. This is what it looks like when it's all shaken up.
And here is what one coat looks like over the previous photos.

Pretty. I really like this even if it is really, really close to my current pedi - two coats of Milani Fresh Teal with a coat of Northern Lights on top. Fresh Teal is closer to the "cool" color of Peaceful/Confident than the "warm" color.

No idea what I have planned for this weekend. I might compare Misa Embroidered Emerald to a really old polish I have - Touch Up Paint Tourmaline. I think they are similar in their colors but I haven't worn Tourmaline in AGES.

I am supposed to be out at Rangers Ballpark every night next week. However, my Rangers are in the middle of a pretty spectacular choke job, so I may end up skipping a game. Otherwise, it's probably going to be one post on Sunday and then nothing until Saturday.

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment