Monday, August 30, 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Mint Sprint

This afternoon I put on Zoya Katy, and then decided I didn't like it. I also had a hard time with the consistency - it was really thick and goopy, and I couldn't find (or was too lazy to look for) my thinner. I pulled this out instead.
Mint Sprint is a medium teal creme. It's actually pretty similar to the color I picked out for tomorrow night, so I may switch that out for something else.
Basecoat: Gelous (2 coats)
Color: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint (2 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Y'all, this was amazing. I don't know if it was the two coats of Gelous, or if all these polishes are like this, but this was a dream to apply. If I can get the hang of this brush I think I could have gotten away with one coat. This was smooth, dried fast, cleaned up really, really well - just a dream to use. I'm not a huge fan of the ginormous brush - the shape of the bottle neck makes it hard to control the amount of polish on the brush - but overall, very, very nice.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment