Saturday, August 7, 2010

Comparison - Jessica Electric Teal, China Glaze Turned up Turquoise, Sinful Rise and Shine, China Glaze Custom Kicks

When I ordered Electric Teal I got it to round out my order of Yellow Flame. I didn't notice until I was holding it that it has shimmer to it, and I thought it might be similar to China Glaze Turned up Turquoise. When I was going through my Helmer to find TuT, I came across Sinful Rise and Shine and threw that in, too. I also threw in Custom Kicks.
In the bottle we can see already that Custom Kicks isn't really close, but I swatched it anyway. Everything else seems to be pretty close.
All of these are three coats, no topcoat. Index finger is Jessica Electric Teal, middle finger is China Glaze Turned up Turquoise, ring finger is Sinful Rise and Shine, pinky is Custom Kicks.

Everything but Custom Kicks is very, very close. The VNL in the photos doesn't show in real life. Here are the three close ones inside.
Electric Teal is the most saturated of the three, but it's still really, really close. Turned up Turquoise has more shimmer. Rise and Shine is a tiny bit dustier than the other two. Verdict: Only a true polish addict would notice the difference - I do. Otherwise, these three could all pass for each other, even though they aren't true dupes.

I also had a chance to take photos in the sun of yesterday's mani - Sinful Pink Glitter over Fusion Neon.

No idea what I have planned for tomorrow. Until then, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment