Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sinful - Happy Ending

Today I have Sinful Happy Ending. This is a medium green with gold shimmer.
In the bottle this looks pretty but not that special. I've had this for a while but I keep putting it back every time I pull it out. I should have worn it sooner. This is outside, in fading sunlight.
Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Sinful Happy Ending (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

This is a really pretty green. It reminds me a little of Zoya Midori, but I haven't worn Midori in forever so I couldn't say for sure. May try to compare them tomorrow, but I won't be home in time to catch any sunlight so I probably won't bother. I might do it this weekend, though. The gold shimmer is very pretty and even though the first two coats looked brush-stroke-y, the final product doesn't show brush strokes. I do have a little bit of NVL but only at certain angles - I'm probably the only one who will notice it.

I redid my pedi today, too, but there's already no sun on the ground for me take any photos. I used two coats of Milani Fresh Teal and two coats of Northern Lights silver holo topcoat. It's really, really pretty.

I'll probably have a new post tomorrow night and again on Thursday night, but that's it for this week. Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment