Monday, August 16, 2010

Essence - The World's Coolest and Nubar - Reclaim

Today I planned to put on Essence The World's Coolest from the Surfer Babe collection. This is the first Essence I've tried.
This is a pale , slightly dusty baby blue.
Basecoat: Gelous (1 coat)
Color: Essence The World's Coolest (4 coats)

This was a mess. This is four coats and I still have VNL and bald patches. The formula was thick and goopy and hard to control. To top it off, I just don't like the color on me. It may be one of those that I just don't like while my hands are tanned, so I'll try this again in spring. Tonight, though, I couldn't stand it so I took it off.

To make up for that fail, I put on Nubar Reclaim instead. This is a medium green holo with tons of sparkle.

Basecoat: Nubar Foundation (1 coat)
Color: Nubar Reclaim (2 coats)
Topcoat: Nubar Diamont (1 coat)

I had a really hard time getting the holo-ness of this on camera. Wish I had some sun, but I don't. Application was a dream - smooth, no dragging or bald spots at all.

New post tomorrow - have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment