Thursday, August 12, 2010

Color Club - Almost Famous

Today I have Color Club Almost Famous. This is a bright primary yellow.
This applied about like you would expect from a yellow creme.
Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Color Club Almost Famous (3.5 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

This was a little streaky but not horrible. The formula for this wasn't as nice as Color Club usually is - it was a bit thicker and a little more goopy. So, I had a little more trouble controlling it than I usually do with Color Club polishes. The last photo shows VNL but there is none visible in real life.

I am still playing with my nail length - I'm not sure how much I want to grow them. Tomorrow will be the second week of no filing. I used to wear my nails longer than this but I started wearing them much shorter right before I really got into polish. I think the breaking point is going to be either when they all start breaking, or I can't stand it anymore.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment