Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OPI - Hey! Get in Lime!

I've been trying to wear the older polishes in my untried stash, but this one is fairly new to me, even though it's not a new polish.  I picked this up at the polish mothership.  It's a black label formula with the skinny brush.  It applied smoothly - this is four thin coats.  The first photo is with the camera, the second with my phone.  I had trouble capturing the exact color of this - I would say it is actually between the two but much closer to the second photo.


Basecoat:  OPI Ridge Filler (1 coat)
Color:  OPI Hey! Get in Lime! (4 thin coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)

I'm not sure why this color is named Lime - I would say it is a dusty mint green.

My Nubar haul was supposed to arrive today.  When I left work it was still "in transit" on the UPS site.  When I got home there was no note on the door.  I checked the status again - still "in transit".  Fifteen minutes later - "Delivered - in office".  What?  No knock on the door, still no note or anything.  It was fifteen minutes until the office closed, so I hightailed it over there - nothing.  They didn't recognize the name in the "Signed for by" blank, so I'm hoping the UPS guy just held on to it and will drop it off at the office tomorrow.   If it does, I will definitely have pics up tomorrow night.  If not, I'ma be calling UPS for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment