Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tagged

by reading Kellie Gonzo's post.

How many polishes do you have in your stash?
Just over 500.

Which brand do you own the most of?
I think it's still OPI, though China Glaze is very close

What colors do you own the most of?
Pinks and greens

Do you have a color/texture you do not own?
Waters. I don't like sheers but I still have a few.

What's the one polish you always pick up to lift your spirits?
OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock. It's probably the only one I intentionally have a dupe of.

What polish do you keep looking at and wondering why you haven't gotten rid of it yet?
Thanks to the Zoya Exchange, I think I don't have any in my "worn" stash. Probably some in my untried.

Franken any? or I'm nervous to try it?
Not really interested in it.

Do you franken for new/original polish ideas or franken for polish you won't be able to own?
If I did it would be for polish I can't get.

Go-to Base Coat?
CND Stickey

Go-to Top Coat?
Seche Vite

What's your sexiest polish?
Zoya Delilah, probably

Nail Design:

Stamping vs Free Hand?
I am terrible at nail art. Never tried Konad.

Bling me, baby? or No bling for me, please!
Bling if I could get it to work out the way I picture it.

I consider my nails basically nekkid if they don' t have some kind of design?
Nope.

My favorite plate/tool/technique?
N/A

What I haven't tried and want to within the month?
N/A

Purchase/Lemmings:

The one elusive polish you want and can't seem to get?
Clarins 230, and Hidden Treasure, even though I own Nubar 2010 and Nfu-Oh 38.

What was the last nail related thing you bought?
I finally found Sally Hansen Wet Cement at a Walgreens while looking for Hidden Treasure. I picked that up and Rockstar Pink.

How many nail related hauls have you bought in the last 7 days (on-line/in-person)?
In the last 7 days? Oh, I forgot I ordered Scrangie and Chinoise. That plus Wet Cement and Rockstar Pink.

If you've ever been on a no-buy, how long did it last? Is that what you planned?
I've never tried a no-buy, but I'm on one as of yesterday. I'll make exceptions for the polishes already on my wish list, but no going out just to "look".

(and one question to grow on) Hobby? Addiction? Compulsion? Passing Fancy? Love?
Love. It never doesn't fit, never goes out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment