Monday, May 31, 2010

Claire's and Icing haul

Spent some time at the mall today before going to the Frisco RoughRiders game.  Picked up some Claire's and Icing polishes.  I've never tried either brand before.  This is the entire haul:


These two sets are almost the same colors, just one seems to be a pastel version.  These are all minis.


This set is all glitters, and all minis.


 Brights.

This set was really difficult to photograph while leaving it in the package.  These are all glitters.  From left to right, they are yellow gold, plum, gunmetal, beige-y rose-y (blah), and bronze-y gold.

Also picked up two of the Claire's mood polishes (the green one was out), plus a really gorgeous duochrome from Icing.  It's called Peacock and is a dusty blue with a strong purple flash.  Unfortunately I have a feeling it's going to be brushstroke city, but I'm going to try it anyway!


Last but not least, a Hot Topic polish.  I couldn't pass this up (I love green), even though I know it's going to be really sheer and the application will drive me insane.  It's a translucent lime green base with gold and lime green glitter.

These all go in the untried pile, sigh.  Tomorrow I hope to have pics of my Nubar haul up, and then I really need to consider a no-buy.  Oh, aside from the two OPI summer colors I want.  And Hidden Treasure, if I ever find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment