Sunday, May 30, 2010

First post!

Hello and welcome!

I've been a follower of many polish blogs for the past year or so and finally decided to start my own. A little about me:  I am 34 years old.  I am married and I live in Dallas, Texas with my husband and our cat Pixel.  We are season ticket holders for the Texas Rangers.  I am a cancer patient, though at this point I am just being watched for a recurrence.  In three years I get the "all clear".

About my polish:  I have a LOT of polish, though nowhere near as many as some!  My collection currently takes up one entire Helmer and one drawer of another one.  Two entire drawers plus about ten polishes are my "untried" pile.  I organize my drawers by color, so if I could just get through my untried pile I would have much more space.  I say that, but I have a Nubar haul that is supposed to arrive on Tuesday.

I wish I had been taking pictures of my manicures, but I haven't.  I will be now, though.  I am pretty much exclusively wearing my untrieds, just so I can get through them.  I have swatched my entire collection on nail wheels by color (31 and counting).  My favorite brand is China Glaze, though I think I may still have more OPI in my collection.  I would say the oldest polish in my stash is 13 years old.

First real post is coming up later tonight!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment