Sunday, May 30, 2010

China Glaze - Red Curl Girl and a word about Sun Worshipper

Obviously I need to learn to use my camera better.  These are the best three shots I had.  I also need to make a lightbox or buy one, because I don't get home from work early enough to take sunlight pictures.  All of these are under a halogen lamp.


No flash.  This one shows some of the shimmer in this polish.


Basecoat:  China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
Color:  China Glaze Red Curl Girl (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)

Red Curl Girl is one of the oldest China Glazes in my untried pile.  I know I have had this bottle since the Summer Days collection came out, if not before.  I don't know why I've waited so long to wear it.  This color applied beautifully, and even though it has a little bit of VNL if you look closely, it was almost a two-coater.  There is crazy sparkle in this polish, too.

Red Curl Girl was actually not the color I had planned to wear today.  I had Sun Worshipper from the Poolside collection out.  I made it to five streaky, sheer coats before I gave up on it.  I may try it again later with a white basecoat.  I wore Flip Flop Fantasy as my pedi until yesterday and had no problems with that color whatsoever.

On my toes, I have Color Club Mrs. Robinson.  I know some people are weird about feet, so I won't be posting a photo unless I can figure out how to hide the photo until you click on it, or something.

Have a great Memorial Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment