Thursday, July 29, 2010

Claire's - itty bitty teeny tiny bright pastel yellow

Today I have one that is from the same Claire's mini haul as my previous green one.
This color messed with my camera a little - I had a hard time with it.  As you can see, it's really difficult to read the bottle text, too.
Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  Claire's itty bitty teeny tiny bright pastel yellow (3.5 coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)

Here it is outside, under partly cloudy sky:


This is a bright yellow, so of course application was not good.  This polish is a decent consistency, if a little on the thick side.  I didn't really have any trouble controlling it, and cleanup wasn't too bad.  It does dry matte like most neons, though I think this leans a little more to the "bright" side than the "neon" side.  This was pretty streaky, too, but that's par for the course.

I have nothing planned for this weekend.  I might try to do a comparison or two on Saturday, though.  I am also working on my photo skills - my inside hand pictures pretty much all are terrible.  Since my outside photos and my bottle pics are not blurry, I have a theory that my problem is that I'm moving.  This turns out to be partly correct - I left my camera on the tripod for this post and it helped, but the other part of the problem is that my camera is focusing on the heel of my hand.  I guess I could get my husband to take the photo, but it seems like there should be a way to fix this.

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment