Monday, July 26, 2010

Zoya - Paz

I wore this from Saturday through Monday. Zoya Paz is a neon orange. I would call it a jelly, because it has that kind of squishy feel without the usual neon streakiness.
I opted not to use a white basecoat (I don't own a Zoya white anyway), but because I hate VNL so, so much, I might use a nude basecoat next time. This photo is outside, under overcast skies:

And this is inside, in a lightbox.

Basecoat: Zoya Ridge Filler (1 coat, for opacity)
Color: Zoya Paz (4 coats)
Topcoat: Zoya Armor (1 coat)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

This wore really well for the short time I wore it. Application was great, as it usually is for Zoyas. Cleanup was a breeze, too. I still had VNL but I was able to overlook it. Next time I would use a nude base, though.

I acquired Paz in the 2010 Zoya Exchange. I was trying to use my oldest untrieds, but now I'm just picking anything I feel like wearing.

I didn't think this was very similar to Say Cheese, but I had a friend that I saw on Friday night and again on Saturday night, and she swears they are the same color, even though Say Cheese has shimmer and Paz.... doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment