Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nubar - Lime Green and 2010

Well, this is a Hot Mess if I ever saw one. I think Lime Green just looks wrong with my skin. I love the color so I'm gonna wear it anyway :)

Lime Green was kind of a pain to apply. My first coat was really thin - this might have been part of my problem. I would have been better off to do thicker coats. As a result, I had some streaking and bald spots. I knew after the first coat that this color was Not Right for me :)
This is three and a half coats, and you can see I still have some VNL. I added two coats of 2010, hoping it might look less terrible on my skin, but no such luck:
Now it looks like a shiny Hot Mess.

Basecoat: Nubar Foundation (1 coat)
Color: Nubar Lime Green (3.5 coats)
Topcoat: Nubar 2010 (2 coats)
Topcoat: Nubar Diamont

Think I'll have to do a new one Saturday. Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment