Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nubar - Hot Fuchsia

Today I have Nubar Hot Fuchsia. This is a bright fuchsia. I wouldn't call it a neon, but it did dry matte as most neons do.

Application was nice - perfect consistency. I flooded my cuticles a couple of times, but cleanup was pretty easy.
Basecoat: Nubar Foundation (1 coat)
Color: Nubar Hot Fuchsia (3 coats)
Topcoat: Nubar Diamont (1 coat)

I have a tiny bit of VNL if you look very closely - it is much more evident in photos. I think I'm either going to change this tomorrow night or Tuesday - depends on how much ironing I get done tonight :)

In other news, I finally had to suck it up and buy a second Helmer. My stash is reorganized - I have three untried drawers, and I've organized by color - a drawer each of red, orange, yellow, pink, green, blue, purple, and silver/white/black. I have one empty drawer right now but my pink drawer is close to full - how did I get so many pinks? I am going to have to go through my spreadsheet and update my drawer listings, too.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment