Monday, July 26, 2010

Nina Ultra Pro - Say Cheese

I wore this at the end of last week and took it off Saturday. I didn't look at my photos before I took it off, so unfortunately the only photo I have is terrible.

Say Cheese is a neon pink with shimmer. I compared it previously to Color Club Electro Candy, but they are not really dupes. Here is my one terrible photo of this. This is what it's like in Texas - you go outside with sunglasses on and they fog up. I obviously didn't wait long enough for my camera lens filter to de-fog completely. This is in full sun.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color: Wet N Wild French White (2.5 coats)
Color: Nina Ultra Pro Say Cheese (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coats)

Application was typical for a not very pigmented neon. Sheer and streaky. The color payoff was good and the shimmer is pretty obvious. I had major tip pull (too many coats) but I was due to file my nails anyway, so it wasn't a big problem.

I found this in a summer neon endcap display at Sally. Speaking of Sally, I bought a bottle of Instant Artificials that came with a tiny bottle of Fiberglass Network. As it turns out, I am using the Fiberglass Network way more than I am using Instant Artificials. I picked up a full size bottle of Fiberglass Network. Oh, well!

Coming up in a few minutes - Zoya Paz

No comments:

Post a Comment