Monday, July 12, 2010

China Glaze - High Hopes and Glacier

I've actually already taken this off - I put this on Saturday morning and wore it until Sunday night.

This is another layered mani designed to use up untrieds faster. It's more subdued than I usually like for summer.
This is a nice color. I don't care for it all that much, but I might like it better in the fall or winter - I just prefer brighter colors in summer.
High Hopes is a medium orangey-coral-y color. I did three coats and you can see I still have some VNL.
I actually got a photo in the sun before I applied Glacier, but after that it was not light enough outside.
Glacier is one of the glitters CG released last year. It's a multi-colored opalescent glitter in a clear base with very subtle micro-shimmer. I used two coats on top of High Hopes.
Basecoat: Salon Science Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color: China Glaze High Hopes (3 coats)
Color: China Glaze Glacier (2 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

I could feel some tip pulling with this many coats, but it wasn't visible at all. I felt it was boring so I took it off Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment