Monday, July 26, 2010

Color Club - Wild Child

Wild Child is one of my oldest untried Color Clubs. In the bottle this looks a little bluer than it photographs.
I always thought this was a creme, but as soon as I started applying it I found out it's definitely a jelly.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats - please don't stain!)
Color: Color Club Wild Child (5 coats!)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

I'm going to have some tip pull - it's time to thin my bottle of Seche, so in order to avoid the little strings that ruin my finish, I'm using bigger globs than I really mean to.

Application was great - the consistency is a little more fluid than I'm used to with Color Club. It has a squishy, juicy look on the nail.

I actually think this might be pretty close to Essie Pretty Edgy. I have a mini of Pretty Edgy, so I'll compare them before I take off Wild Child this weekend. Wild Child applies more green than it looks in the bottle - it's pretty fascinating, actually. It's darker green than it looks in the photo.

Anyway, I did five coats but I still have VNL. I wish I could learn to love VNL.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment