Wednesday, July 21, 2010

China Glaze - Pool Boy Toy

I actually put this on Monday night, and I didn't get around to taking photos until last night.

Today I have China Glaze Pool Boy Toy, from the Poolside collection. I feel like this polish doesn't fit in with the rest of the Poolside collection. I mean, I get why this is in a collection named Poolside, but it seems to be the odd man out of the rest of the colors.
Pool Boy Toy is a bright shimmery blue. It dries matte like most neons but I wouldn't really call this a "neon". It reminds me of Shower Together, but I think Shower Together is a little darker than Pool Boy Toy, and of course doesn't have the shimmer.
Basecoat: China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (1 coat)
Color: China Glaze Pool Boy Toy (4 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

I did four coats of Pool Boy Toy, and you can see that it is still a little sheer. I had some dragging issues because I didn't wait long enough for my second coat, or I might have gotten away with three coats.

I'm planning to wear something eye-searing tonight, but I don't know what it is. It'll be a surprise to all of us :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment