Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July nail art: Orly - Star Spangled and Royal Navy

First of all, I don't understand how you girls with the 3D nail art wear it multiple days. This is already driving me crazy and I've just finished it. No worries, I have tomorrow off so I'm changing it anyway.

I used Orly Star Spangled and Orly Royal Navy. I had some clear crystal stars that I used.
I am pretty happy with the way that this turned out.

Here it is outside under partly cloudy skies.

The total damage:
Basecoat: Orly Ridge Filler (1 coat - please please please don't stain!)
Color: Orly Star Spangled or Orly Royal Navy (3 coats)
Topcoat: HUGE GOBS OF SECHE VITE.

Both these colors are really pretty. In the bottle Royal Navy's glitter looks a little more teal than blue but on the nail it's perfect. Star Spangled's glitter is more obvious on the nail.

Tomorrow I plan to compare China Glaze IDK and Milani Hi-Res, then the usual mani for the week.

Have a happy and safe Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment