Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sally Hansen - Concrete

Today I have a polish that isn't untried.  I guess you could call it a "palate cleanser", though I'm wearing it because I have to wear something conservative today, and my last polish (China Glaze Ruby Pumps) is soooo not conservative.


Basecoat:  Gelous (1 coat)
Color:  Sally Hansen Concrete (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Seche Vite (1 coat)



Please excuse my freshly applied Solar Oil, especially in the third picture.  Oops.

I might have been able to get away with two coats.  However, I applied this way late last night, under much different lighting than I usually use, so I went with three coats to be safe.  Application was pretty good (the XW brush is light years better than the CSM brush) and cleanup was super easy, too.  I like this better on me than I did the last time I wore this.  I tried a few different nude-type polishes but I guess I only buy these in the winter, because they all looked super-yellow against my summer tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment