Thursday, September 8, 2011

Orly - Flirty

I actually saw this collection for the first time when I was out at Sally's and picked up this color and Fresh.  I'm a little surprised that I didn't see anything on the blogs about it.  Anyway, this is a four piece collection - my Sally only had Flirty, Fresh, and a blue color I didn't care for - so I don't know what the other one was.  Flirty is a medium pink with tons of icy shimmer that reminds me of Essie Sew Psyched.

Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Flirty (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Out the Door (1 coat)


This polish was a tiny bit thick, but it wasn't too bad.  I didn't have any problems with bald spots or uneven application, and it didn't feel goopy at all.  I took these photos after cleanup but before I scrubbed my hands and applied cuticle oil - so if you look closely you can see that the shimmer particles don't really clean up nicely.  I think this is kind of a "mom" color, but the shimmer rescues it from being an outright "mom" polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment