Friday, September 2, 2011

OPI - DS Exclusive

Here's another old favorite I pulled out of my stash.  Sometimes when I'm looking through my untrieds, a lyric from Faith No More's "Falling to Pieces" pops up in my head - "Indecision clouds my vision".  Actually, this happens every single time I can't decide immediately, but whatever.  At any rate, you know how it goes - running out of time, so you pick a holo or an opaque neon or a matte.

Basecoat:  Gelous (1 coat)
Color:  OPI DS Exclusive (3 coats)

No topcoat.  The above photo is in indirect sunlight, as are most of my photos.  I had to bring this one into more direct light.  Please to ignore the cat head in the background.





Application was really nice for this.  I had no dragging issues or any of that kaka.  This polish is pretty runny, though, and it pooled in, oh, all my cuticles.  It doesn't clean up as nicely as DS Glamour, so if you click to embiggen the photos and look closely, you can see glitter particles on my skin still.  Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment