Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sula Paint and Peel - Dove

My worst nail habit is that I peel off my polish. It's why glitter bomb manis like Mad as a Hatter don't bug me, because I know I'm going to end up peeling it off anyway, even though I shouldn't. So when I saw Paint and Peel, I didn't want to try it at all - why encourage my bad habit? But when it went on clearance I had to pick it up.

Dove is a grayish brown creme.
Since I figured I was going to hate this color on, I decided to follow the directions on the bottle. I did not use a basecoat or topcoat.

This is FIVE COATS of Dove. I have tons of bubbles, lots of streaking, and the surface is nowhere close to even. I like the other color I bought (Teal) a lot better, so when I wear that one I'll use basecoat and topcoat - hopefully it will help.

The best thing I can say about this polish is that it peeled off in awesome full-nail sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment