Monday, December 6, 2010

OPI - Tease-y Does It

I wore this on a day where about half the nail board was wearing it, too! Originally I was going to wear Nouvelle Vague but I was also planning to go test drive a car and possibly trade in my beloved Miata, and while I know the salesperson's impression has NOTHING to do with financing terms, I wanted to go a little more conservative. (I did trade in the Miata, by the way, and I even qualified for the promotional 1.9% finance rate, so go me!)
I am actually having a really hard time figuring out what the base color of Tease-y Does It is. I want to say it's a black jelly, but I don't think it's quite black. Anyway, it's a dark jelly base that is loaded with gold and reddish sparkle.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: OPI Tease-y Does It (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Application was damn near perfect. Next time I think I can get away with two coats. Cleanup was great, consistency was great, just an all around pleasure to work with. Wear was fantastic, too.

I'm going to need a backup bottle of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment