Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Orly - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe is a glass-flecked Christmas-tree green.
If you click on the photo you can see there is a blue duochrome going on in the bottle. I don't really see it on my nails but I also haven't been in the sun with this on, either.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

I already have a little bit of shrink at my tips. Boo!

Application was really, really good. Much better than I expected for a polish this dark, that's for sure. It was extremely easy to control this, and I didn't have any pooling at my cuticles at all. Cleanup was minimal, and when I did need to do cleanup it was extremely easy.

I probably could have gotten away with two coats on this. I worried a little too much about pulling, I think. Anyway, this is a gorgeous polish. I may add some gold glitter or something tonight (got a work department lunch tomorrow) but I'm saving Party Hearty (aka Elf Vomit) for family celebrations, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment