Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Zoya - Anastasia

Anastasia is a brown with multicolored shimmer that flashes gold and purple.


Basecoat: Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (2 coats)
Color: Zoya Anastasia (4 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Application was pretty good. The consistency of Anastasia was a little thinner than I expected it to be, and I needed four coats to be totally opaque. I had some issues with streaking but overall it was a pretty good application. Cleanup was about average.

This is a hard polish to accurately capture in photos. In typical indoor light it looks flat brown. But add any kind of halogen or daylight and it shimmers both purple and gold. Very pretty.

After I wore this for a day I added a coat of Color Club Femme Fatale on top, and it kicked up the purple shimmer a notch but left the base color intact. By the time I took it off I figured out that I liked it so much because it reminded me of Tease-y Does It. I'm not going to do a comparison because I don't think they are *that* similar, but I liked this combo in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment