Friday, December 24, 2010

China Glaze - Frosty and Party Hearty

Yep, I'm joining in with the Elf Vomit mani.
I don't think I've ever worn a multi sized and colored glitter. I own Milani Gems but it's untried.


Basecoat: Orly Ridge Filler (3 coats)
Color: China Glaze Frosty (3 coats)
Color: China Glaze Party Hearty (2 or 3 coats, I forget)
Topcoat: China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat (1 stinky coat)

I had something at work blow up right as I was doing the glitter coats, which is why I can't remember how many coats this is.

I'm not sure I like this overall. The combination of ridge filler and Frosty is pretty opaque but isn't nearly as bright white in real life as it looks in my photos. I think next time I might wear this over something like Zoya Trixie, or even try a white creme instead of ridge filler.

I have some scheduled posts stocked up for the holiday. Have a safe and merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment