Saturday, December 18, 2010

Essie - Going Incognito

Going Incognito is a green creme with a hint of blue to it.
Going Incognito is darker and bluer than Pretty Edgy from the Fall collection (that I still haven't worn). It actually reminds me a lot of the base color of the Ulta green with shimmer I wore a few weeks ago that I can't remember the name of.
Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats0
Color: Essie Going Incognito (3 coats)
Topcoat: Out the Door (1 coat)

Going Incognito has a FABULOUS application. I usually have problems with Essie polishes being thick and streaky, but this was a dream to apply. The best part is that even though this polish is dark enough that I was kind of dreading cleanup, it was a breeze, and I had hardly any staining.

I think this still makes my skin look a touch redder than it really is, but I love this polish anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment