Sunday, December 12, 2010

OPI - Have You Seen My Limo?

Have You Seen My Limo is a purple shimmer with microglitter (I'm totally guessing.)
This photo makes it look like this is a multichrome polish, but if it is, it is completely invisible on the nail. At certain the angles the bottle has some cool gunmetal shimmer particles but again, not visible on the nail.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color: OPI Have You Seen My Limo? (3 coats)
Topcoat: OPI Top Coat (1 coat)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Application was not too bad for this polish. Cleanup was a little not-fun but that has more to do with this being a dark base color. The middle photo makes this look like Orly Galaxy Girl but it doesn't look even remotely similar in real life.

I have to admit I'm disappointed with this color. I bought this on eBay after seeing a lot of gorgeous photos on the nail board, but it's just not doing it for me. This feels like a darker version of Catherine the Grape, nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment