Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sinful - What's Your Name

What's Your Name is supposed to be a dupe of OPI Unripened, or a tiny bit sparklier. I own Unripened, but only in the mini size, and I haven't worn it yet, so I don't know for sure whether I think it's a dupe or not.
Despite what this photo looks like, What's Your Name is a black jelly with duochrome (?) glitter. If you look at it straight on it looks like teal glitter, but at some angles it's purple. This effect is visible on the nail but I just could not get that in the pictures. It is visible in the bottle, though.

Basecoat: Gelous (1 coat)
Color: Sinful What's Your Name (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

The application for What's Your Name wasn't terrible. It's black, so cleanup was kind of a pain, and the glitter was a little difficult, too. But overall I didn't really have any problems.

This is one of those polishes that definitely looks black indoors unless you look closely. For that reason I wasn't super thrilled with it, but it's very pretty in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment