Friday, November 12, 2010

Chanel - Paradoxal

I finally caved in to the hype and bought Paradoxal, and I'm glad I did. Paradoxal is a dusty purple with hidden shimmer.
I took a bunch of bottle photos, and even though this one is on super-flash, it is the most accurate representation of the color.

Basecoat: Gelous (1 coat)
Color: Chanel Paradoxal (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Application was pretty good for this polish. I'm not a fan of the stubby little brush handle but it's better than the giant square bottle top, so I guess I'll deal with it. I had no issues with cleanup, and it wore like iron for the time I wore it. I think this is a nice neutral color and I would wear this when I needed to look more professional. The hidden shimmer is really pretty and in the sun it's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment