Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Butter London - British Racing Green




British Racing Green is a dark green with green shimmer. It's pretty similar to Ulta Urban Jungle, but British Racing Green has a more evident shimmer.
I actually wore Victoriana and FORGOT to take photos! However, British Racing Green had excellent application, just like Victoriana did.

Basecoat: Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (2 coats)
Color: Butter London British Racing Green (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

I used three coats here but with better application it could have been two. Victoriana was a two coater for me also. British Racing Green is very pigmented, so cleanup was kind of a biatch. I actually have a little bit of tip wear in these photos because I purposely waited until the next day to take photos. Everywhere I got it on my skin it stained a little. However, this is a really lovely polish and I'll definitely be wearing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment