Saturday, November 6, 2010

OPI - Take the Stage

By the time I decided on this, I was seriously running out of time - I had about an hour to finish my nails and put on makeup before going out. I picked Take the Stage because metallics and holos tend to dry fairly fast.
Take the Stage is a deep coppery-bronze foil.
Basecoat: NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color: OPI Take the Stage (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

I have to be honest, I didn't really go slowly enough to comment on the application or cleanup. I was really hurrying to get this done. On my thumbnail I have a ton of bubbles, one because I was hurrying, and two because I have a small tear at one edge that I'm trying to keep together until this weekend. I am using Orly Rescue which works very well, but I didn't buff it out as well as I could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment