Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Misa - Embroidered Emerald

Here is another one of those that I got most of the way through and decided not to wear after all.
Embroidered Emerald is a purple/berry with green shimmer. Orly Galaxy Girl is pretty much a dupe of this polish, except Galaxy Girl has sparkle to it.

Basecoat: China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (2 coats)
Color: Misa Embroidered Emerald (3 coats)

This was a really thin and soupy polish. I had trouble controlling it accurately and as you can see, even after three coats I still have streaking and bald spots. This, plus someone on the NB pointing out that it's pretty much Galaxy Girl, are what made me decide not to wear this today. I didn't really feel like going to four or five coats to cover the streaking. Still, it's a nice polish and it was nowhere the pain to remove that Galaxy Girl was.

No comments:

Post a Comment