Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Anne

Anne is one of the Tudor fall collection from Rescue Beauty Lounge. Anne is a murky green shimmer with bits of purple sparkle in it. In the bottle I loved it.
Yep, another RBL bottle photo where I had to use flash, and it still doesn't look right.
Basecoat: Salon Sciences Instant Artificals (1 coat)
Color: Rescue Beauty Lounge Anne (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)

I always heard that Seche plays really well with RBL, but this is the second time where I've had the opposite experience. I used a brand new bottle of Seche for this mani and I still had shrink before I even went to bed. When I got up the next morning it still felt dentable.

And, I just don't like the color. I love it in the bottle but when it's on my nails I just wasn't thrilled with it. I'll keep it anyway because I'm a Tudor history buff, but... I probably won't wear this again.

1 comment:

  1. Are you wanted to swap/sell this color if you still have it? I have PayPal.

    ReplyDelete