Thursday, November 4, 2010

OPI - Red My Fortune Cookie and Nfu Oh 45

I actually decided not to wear this mani, but I took photos anyway. I like it, it was just brighter than I felt like wearing.
Red My Fortune Cookie is a bright red creme. It is very close to one of the American Heart Association colors OPI did, but I think it is a little less yellow. I own both but am too lazy to go find them in my Helmers.
I don't know what went wrong in this photo, but Red my Fortune Cookie is not nearly as blue toned as it appears in this photo. This is two coats. There is still some VNL but I think a third coat would make it much less evident.

Nfu Oh 45 is a red jelly base with glitter and gold flakes that also flash orange. I think you could probably build this up to be opaque on its own, but I try to conserve my Nfu Ohs since they aren't exactly cheap.
45 leans a little more orange than Red My Fortune Cookie, but it's very close.

Basecoat: NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color: OPI Red My Fortune Cookie (2 coats)
Color: Nfu Oh 45 (2 coats)

Application for both polishes was excellent. Cleanup was not all that fun, as you can see from my photos, but it wasn't the worst I've ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment