Monday, November 22, 2010

Essie - Sew Psyched

Sew Psyched is a dusty green with hidden subtle shimmer. I picked this out to wear because I really wanted to wear a taupe or gray, but my hands haven't lost their summer tan yet, and they ALL looked terrible.
This polish was a little bit thick and gloopy but wasn't too hard to apply.
Basecoat: NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color: Essie Sew Psyched (3 coats)
Topcoat: Seche Vite (1 coat)


I don't know why this photo looks like I have VNL because this is totally opaque. I also opened a brand new bottle of Seche so it's not topcoat weirdness. Anyway, Sew Psyched would probably be a two coater if I thin it a little bit. I didn't, so I had to do three coats to cover the dragging I had and the few streaky spots.

Sew Psyched still gives me a little bit of "lobster hands", but overall it is an acceptable substitute for the five taupe polishes I swatched earlier. This will probably be a go-to winter shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment