Sunday, August 21, 2011

Orly - Royal Velvet

Yep, another Orly.  I don't really know why I'm pulling these out of my untrieds so often.  Royal Velvet is a gorgeous blue/purple duochrome that I keep calling Royal Navy even though it is not even remotely similar, so please pardon if I do it again in this post :)


Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Fiberglass Network (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Royal Velvet (4 coats)
Topcoat:  Nubar Diamont (1 coat)



Gorgeous!  My bottle of Royal Velvet is a little bit runny and thin.  So, I needed four thin coats to totally cover up any bald patches.  This did stain my skin a little despite my best efforts.  One thing I noticed it that I rarely saw both colors at once - while I had this on I could either see blue, or purple, but not really both.

No comments:

Post a Comment