Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OPI - Ali's Big Break

Ali's Big Break is a cool red glass fleck.  It's from the Burlesque collection last year.  I bought the entire collection when it came out, but I still have several untried from it, including almost all the glitters (note:  Even though I was really lemming the OPI Muppets collection that's coming out, I've since decided I don't need them - they're pretty but will just sit in my untried drawer forever.).


Basecoat:  OPI Matte Nail Envy (1 coat)
Color:  OPI Ali's Big Break (3 coats)
Topcoat:  Out the Door (1 coat)



Sometimes I really hate the Pro-Wide brush, and Ali's Big Break is one of those times.  This is a very pigmented polish, and the Pro-Wide brush is too wide for my ring and pinky fingernails, so I usually have a lot of cleanup to do.  So, I also had a lot of staining, and cleanup was not all that easy.  But the application otherwise was very nice.  I still have a little bit of VNL but I'm probably the only one who notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment