Thursday, August 25, 2011

Misa - Mermaid Dreams

Mermaid Dreams is a glass-flecked medium blue that has a strong pink/purple duochrome flash in the bottle.  It's from Misa's summer collection.

Basecoat:  Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color:  Misa Mermaid Dreams (3 coats)
Topcoat:  David (1 coat)




I had a hard time capturing the purple/pink flash in the bottle, and it is totally invisible on my nails.

Mermaid Dreams had a very nice application - what I usually get with a Misa polish.  Not too runny or too thick, easy to control. not a bad cleanup.

But. I have beaucoup bubbles.  I also have pretty good tip shrink, maybe two hours after I finished applying, and it's going to get worse, I'm sure.  I've never had this happen with a Misa polish, but I also honestly can't remember any other non-creme Misa that I own, either.

So, I'll be trying this one again at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment