Monday, August 29, 2011

Orly - Here Comes Trouble

Orly - Here Comes Trouble is a bright leafy green glitter.  The glitter is different sizes and shapes.  This collection has another polish similar to this one in a pink-purple color (of course, it's untried).



Basecoat:  Gelous (1 coat)
Color:  Orly Here Comes Trouble (4.5 coats)
Topcoat: Gelous (1 coat)
Topcoat:  David (2 coats)



I opted to wear this alone, because I'd seen other swatches where it was worn alone and fairly opaque.  Also, I knew I would just end up wearing even more coats if I used a similar color underneath.

This polish has a clear base.  At one coat, I gotta be honest, I wasn't sure this was going to cover completely.  At three coats it was almost right, so I went with one more coat, and dabbed on more where I had bald spots.

This one is a top-coat eater, for sure.  I did one coat of Gelous and a coat of David, and 24 hours later (yeah, I totally waited until the next day so I could get rid of the extra glitter on my skin) I still needed another coat of David.  Also, as far as cleanup goes - I recommend just being careful.  Cleanup will be a real biatch near the cuticles, so you can probably just give up on that now.

This probably really sucks to remove, too, but as usual, I picked this off, so it wasn't really a concern for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I so need this one and Bubbly Bombshell. *Dies from Glitter* It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete