Sunday, October 31, 2010

Zoya - Trixie and Halloween decals

Quick and dirty with some Halloween nail art decals. I probably would have gone with black and orange as my base colors if the Rangers weren't playing the San Francisco Giants in the World Series - any other team and I would have done black and orange.
Trixie is a silver foil. It's my go-to metallic silver - I never have the application problems with Trixie that I usually do with Zoyas.

Basecoat: Gelous (1 coat)
Color: Zoya Trixie (3 coats)
Halloween nail decals from Sally
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Even though I didn't use the Zoya topcoat I didn't have any bubbling or shrink. I may try David with other Zoyas to see if it works OK - I already know Seche is a disaster with Zoya.

Application was a little bit of a pain - cleanup is pretty difficult for most foils and this was no different. Still, though, for this kind of payoff it's worth it.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment