Sunday, October 3, 2010

Haul - OPI and CND

As soon as I saw on the nail board that Trans Design had Burlesque up, I pounced. By the time I looked at my cart I already had ten of the twelve, so I went ahead and added the other two. I also picked up the new CND fall combo.
Front row, L to R: Extra-va-vaganza, Bring on the Bling, Simmer & Shimmer
Center row: Tease-y Does It, Glow Up Already, Show it and Glow it, Sparkle-icious
Back row: Ali's Big Break, Let Me Entertain You, Take the Stage, Rising Star, The Show Must Go On

I meant to try to hide it, but I forgot - you can see that some of my caps are scratched. It looks like TD is scraping off serial numbers? codes? something off the tops. They've been doing it to the bottles themselves, but I'm pretty annoyed about the caps.


I also picked up the new CND teal combo for fall. I swatched this on my nail wheel and I love it. I can't wait to wear it, but I'm probably going to hit up some of my other untrieds first. The weather is finally cooling off, so I'm getting to try the fall colors I've been looking forward to.  I've also ordered MAC Bad Fairy from about five different sources, but they're all "on backorder" and I don't actually expect to get any of them.

As far as posting, I have some nail art planned for the end of the week, but other than that - anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment