Sunday, October 3, 2010

Savina - Neon Yellow

This is probably the last summer neon mani. It's finally starting to feel like fall in Texas - even though the temperature is still in the high 80s, it actually gets cool at night now. Neon Yellow is... well, it's a neon yellow.
This is a tiny bit less vivid than the usual neon yellow (such as Funky Limelight). This also has a shimmer to it that isn't very evident. It's very subtle and reminds me of the shimmer in Sew Psyched.

Basecoat: NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color: Savina Neon Yellow (3.5 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

Application was weird for this one. I might add some thinner to see if that helps. The texture was thick but not too gloppy. Opacity was nice, but I had some streaking because it was so thick. I didn't need to use a white basecoat, either.

Next post is going to be a bit of a cheat: I am going to add a polish on top of this one and wear that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment