Friday, October 29, 2010

Sally Hansen - Fairy Teal and Nfu Oh 39

Another layered mani today. Fairy Teal is a teal creme. Nfu Oh 39 is the blue-green version of 38, which flashes red/orange/yellow.

This is the first Salon Complete I've tried in this bottle. I think it will take some getting used to but I think I love the brush - almost complete coverage in one stroke.
This was two coats. If I work with the brush more, I'm pretty sure I can get this down to one coat. Texture was a little weird - the consistency was fine, but it... tended to stay where it was. It doesn't self-level at ALL, so if you miss a spot with one coat it's visible. You will want to use topcoat unless you are super awesome at application, which I'm not.


Basecoat: Salon Sciences Instant Artificials (1 coat)
Color: Sally Hansen Fairy Teal (2 coats)
Color: Nfu Oh 39 (2 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

I really like this combination, but when I went over to take photos, I saw my CND teal combo sitting there and it occurred to me that that's basically what I made here. Oh well, I still like this combination, and eventually I'm going to wear that combo, too, but it's going to be later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment