Saturday, October 9, 2010

OPI - DS Glamour

Sooo, originally I had planned some nail art, but you would think I would know by now that unless it's a small decal, it's going to be a huge fail for me. As was this one. I had some Texas Rangers logo decals that worked pretty well, but they were sized for each nail. Apparently I have small nails, because the last three were so big they overflowed onto the skin on both sides. I scrapped that and tried jewels. Not so much. I decided to pull out a trusty blue. It was either going to be China Glaze Frostbite, DS Glamour, or DS Magic. Okay, it was never going to be DS Magic, but at least I threw an untried in there, right?
DS Glamour is a medium blue holo.

Pretty boring, right? Add light, and voila! In your face holo!

Please to ignore my insufficient cleanup and the place where I nicked the not-quite-dry polish.
Basecoat: NailTek Foundation II (2 coats)
Color: OPI DS Glamour (3 coats)
Topcoat: David (1 coat)

I opted to use topcoat after testing on one nail and determining that it didn't affect the holo in this polish. Application was outstanding as it usually for DS holos.

No comments:

Post a Comment